Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, April 29th, 930 am

Good morning,

Most of you already know that I made an error on the course outline by indicating Journal 4 would be tomorrow. However, we have already completed Journal 4. :)
I apologize for any confusion.
Since I did not realize that error when I was originally putting the outline together, I do not have anything else planned for tomorrow. So please use the time to complete the take home on The Unwanted. I will see all of you on Wednesday. No class tomorrow.

P.S. Just a "heads up"...you will not be able to revise the take home exam on The Unwanted, so please edit and proofread carefully. I have spent the weekend reading your marriage essays and there have been FAR too many sentence level errors as well as unacceptable errors present in the essays.

In addition, a reminder that you will also not be able to revise your oral presentation paper. Again, proofread carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment