Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday March 15, 2012--6 pm


Greetings,

A few things to make note of:

1. I will post the reading assignment for Packet #6 tomorrow evening, Friday, the 16th. Refer to your course outline for when that is due to be read. Also notice that a Q & C is due for Packet 6.

2. I assigned out of class essay 2 on Friday the 24th of February and the due date for the optional rough draft was yesterday, Wednesday, March 14. You have had over two weeks and three full weekends to get a rough draft together and submitted to me. I received only one rough draft out of my 50 students!? I realize it is optional, but it does cause me some concern since this has never happened before. I usually get a pretty huge "turn out" of rough drafts, especially for this essay, as it is worth 200 points.

3. I have a very important family issue I need to take care of on Monday, March 26th, the day we return to campus after Spring Break. Consequently, there will be no class held on March 26th. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This means that the due date for Out of Class Essay 2 is now moved to Wednesday, March 28th.

See you tomorrow, Friday, March 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment